Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi, as it is popularly known, is just a few weeks apart from us. By now, you probably have planned your rakhi day and got your rakhi shopping sorted. But one thing without which your rakhi celebrations won’t seem like a celebration is a scrumptious rakhi cake. Traditionally, when it comes to celebrating this festival everyone used to forward to gorging some Indian sweets and delicacies. But with changing times, everyone looks forward to having a piece or two of a rakhi themed cake along with their loved ones on this special day. So, if you are looking to celebrate this year’s Raksha Bandhan in the most joyous manner, then take some cake design ideas from below and start baking/ placing your order over some reputed online bakery, right away.
- Rakhi Fondant Designer Cake – Decking up the whole pound of rakhi happiness with all the essentials like roli, chawal, mishri, rakhi and diya, all of which has been made in fondant can leave everyone surprised with your creativity. It will show that you genuinely went that extra mile in your love for your sibling to get the best possible rakhi cake for him/her.
- Rakhi Photo Cake – Photo cakes are trending so get a picture of you and your sibling printed as the frosting of a delicious cake to notch up your rakhi celebrations, this year. Something like this cake will not leave your sibling’s heart melt into tears with its taste and appeal. But also will make him/her sentimental with the nostalgia-stricken picture that comes printed on it.
- Rakhi Poster Cake – Surprise your sibling with a cake which is perfect to be passed as a rakhi gift. A beautiful saying, quote or slogan dedicated to your sibling when comes as the icing of the cake along with a cutesy sibling graphic which actually defines your cordial bond is what makes this cake design so special and close to your siblings’ hearts.
- Rakhi Buttercream Cake – With piping bags and appropriate baking tools, one can easily make a rakhi with buttercream and lay it on top of a moist, flavoured rakhi cake. It doesn’t just sound yummy but is actually quite appealing too. So much that it can become the highlight of your rakhi festivities to make this year’s rakhi the best one till date for you and your loved ones.
- Rakhi Personalised Cake – Get your rakhi themed cake especially crafted with love for your sibling as you get his/her name personalised over the cake. Let him/her know that he/she is the best sibling that you can ask for or that the “best brother/sister” title goes undoubtedly to them. Hands down!
So, these were some of the most amazing cake designs for incorporating in your rakhi cake, this year. Give wings to your creativity and bake even a simple cake on this Rakhi by pouring all your love and wait for it to create a 24k pure magic on your sibling.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to All!